Sorry the last few posts are SOO randomly out of order, chronologically, but, oh well. . . it's what I had time for.
I just had a birthday, and turned 32. I don't think I'm going to keep track of my age anymore, it's just depressing. It was a wonderful birthday, and I milked it for all it was worth! I made Karin let me do her hair because it was my birthday, I made the kids clean up the playroom, because it was my birthday, and my very favorite, I made Jason shave his beard because it was my birthday!! I tried to get him to shave it a bit sooner, while we were in TX, but it didn't fly.
Now, here's the thing with beards. I know that they keep a man's face warmer in the winter, and that's why I didn't complain about Jason's decision to grow one. Actually, that's WHY he grew one. He followed the example of my two brothers, Craig and Mike on that one and REALLY appreciated having someting to cover his face in his first cold winter in a long time. Next winter, we will have cleared out the garage. He won't have to get into a cold car anymore. I'm REALLY hoping that will be the end of the "beard for the sake of winter" thing!! Beards make kissing quite a bit less pleasant, and if that weren't enough, things ALWAY get stuck in them. Thankfully, Jason likes kissing better without one too, and the weather has gotten warmer, so, I, happily, have a nice, clean-shaven man again.
Thanks honey!! I LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got him to shave before general conference--I'm impressed!
Post a Comment