Thursday, September 4, 2008

The beginning

So, I was sitting here reading some blogs of folks I know, and thought, yet again, how much I could use a blog.  My mind always has interesting things going through it (hee hee, interesting to me anyway) and I often want to share with others so here goes!!

Does anyone have any idea why an almost 3 year old would all of a sudden not be sleeping through the night?  I mean seriously. . . 4 times a night??  As if I weren't exhausted enough with just the moving preparations!!

On a funny note, yesterday a cool front came through which didn't cool things down significantly, but it certainly made things drier.  So, I'm walking Karin out to the bus stop (it's still hazy with humidity, but my hair is at least not curling) and her friend, Sasha joins us. . .  wearing a JACKET!!!  I mean seriously. . . only in TX would you find a child wearing a jacket when it's 70 degrees!!

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

Bonnie, it's probably nightmares. They usually start when they are three.

Kaylynn